Talera Hospital in Pimpri Chinchwad region reported a fire incident in its battery and inverter area that soon sparked and entire area nearby batteries catched fire.
According to the information obtained from fire brigade, there have been no injuries reported from the fire incident and everything remained under control after fire brigade started the operation to extinguish fire around 4 pm. It took nearly one hour for the control team to get a hold on the fire and avoid the further damage.
Gautam Ingawale, leading fireman, while updating Pune Pulse on the fire accident, said, “The fire was caused due to batteries and inverter. We received call around 4 PM and our team rushed to the spot. It took us one hour to extinguish the fire and avoid further damage. No human damage was reported from the incident.”