Pune Municipal Corporation has announced vaccination for citizens in the age group of 15-18 years shall begin from January 3, 2022 in the city.
The birth age criteria for this category is 2007 or before.
Five vaccination centers shall provide vaccination for citizens in this category. The registration for the citizens shall start on the Cowin portal from January 1,2022 only. Registration can be done offline as well as online.
PMC has identified five vaccination centers in the city :
- Late Dashrath Baliram Bhangire Dawakhana, Mohamadwadi, Hadapsar
- Kamla Nehru Hospital, Mangalwar Peth
- Jayabai Sutar Dawakhana, Kothrud
- Rajiv Gandhi Hospital, Yerwada
- Murlidhar Laigude Dawakhana, Vadgaon Khurd