Pune : Balewadi High Street Phase 2 inaugurated on March 16 

Pune : Balewadi High Street Phase 2 inaugurated on March 16

Pune : Balewadi High Street Phase 2 inaugurated on March 16

Share This News

On 16th March, the inauguration of Phase 2 of the road from Balewadi’s Mamta Chowk to Wakad Bridge was held by Former Mayor of Pune, State BJP General Secretary as well as official candidate of Pune Lok Sabha Constituency Muralidhar Mohol and Pune City BJP President Dheeraj Ghate.

As per further information from Amol Balwadkar, Former Corporator, this road, leading to Wakad Bridge, which has been pending for many years and was built by the Pune Municipal Corporation in 2015-16 at a cost of Rs 40 crore, is now being completed.

For the past several years, Amol Balwadkar, ex corporator Jyoti Kalamkar and Swapnali Saikar, Kothrud MLA Chandrakant Patil have been following up with the administration to ensure that funds are available for this road and to solve the serious problem of traffic congestion in Baner Balewadi by completing this road immediately.

Recently, Chandrakant Patil provided huge funds for this road and today, Phase 2 of this road was inaugurated.

Although 70% of the road work in the said road has been completed, the remaining 30% land acquisition process is in the final stage and soon this road will also be completed and the entire road up to Balewadi-Wakad bridge will be opened for citizens.

On the occasion of the inauguration of this new road, “Happy Street Balewadi 2024” was organized by Amol Balwadkar Foundation. Various games, dance, zumba, live music, badminton, tattoo artists, children’s fairs, carrom, magicians were also organized.

Hundreds of citizens of Baner-Balewadi-Sus-Mhalunge-Pashan-Someshwarwadi-Sutarwadi areas, children, women and senior citizens along with their families enthusiastically participated in this Happy Street program.

Also on this occasion, a skating competition of various age groups was also organized on behalf of Amol Balwadkar Foundation for skating lovers in the area. The winners were awarded with medals and prizes.

On this occasion, along with Amol Balwadkar, Former Mayor of Pune, State BJP General Secretary and official candidate of Pune Lok Sabha Constituency Muralidhar Mohol and Pune City BJP President Dheeraj Ghate, Corporator Jyoti Kalamkar, Corporator Swapnali Saikar, Corporator Harshali Mathwad, Punit Joshi, Sachin Pashankar, Dr Sandip Butala, Dattatray Gaikwad, Prakash Balwadkar, Prakash Balwadkar, Ganesh Kalamkar, Prahlad Saikar, Lahu Balwadkar, Narayan Chandere, Anil Sasar, Shashikant Balwadkar, Sanjay Balwadkar, Atmaram Balwadkar, Uma Gadgil, Kaluram Gaikwad, Dinesh Mathwad, Sharad Bhote, Nitin Ranavare, Santosh Balwadkar, Mauli Balwadkar, Asmita Karandikar, Shivam Balwadkar, Moreshrar Balwadkar, Subhash Bhol, Rohan Kokate, Rajendra Padale, Pramod Kamble, Kalyani Tokekar, Vivek Metha, Reena Sommaiya, Nilesh Saikar, Mandar Raravikar, Vaishali Kamajdar, Yash Tamhane, Mina Pargaonkar, Kavita Sathe, Manoj Dalvi, Anil Pradhan, Sumit Kamble, Babarao Gitte, Ronak Gote, all office bearers and workers of Bharatiya Janata Party Kothrud Legislative Assembly and all the members of Audumbar Group Balewadi, Ashtavinayak Mitra Mandal Balewadi and Amol Balwadkar Foundation and numerous citizens were present.

Shreyas Vange

Podar Prep
Joyville
Podar Prep