Three dead as fire breaks out at Mumbai’s Hotel Galaxy

Pune Pulse
Share This News

Mumbai, Aug 27 Three people were died and five were injured after a fire broke out at Mumbai’s Hotel Galaxy near BMC office, Prabhat Colony, Vimala Gupta Road, Santacruz East on Sunday afternoon.

According to fire bridge sources the fire was confined to electric wiring, electric installation, split AC Unit, curtain, mattresses, wooden furniture, etc. Of Room No. 103 & 203 and also electric wiring etc in common electric duct and laundry cloths, blankets, etc in staircase lobby from first to third floor of a ground plus three upper floored and partly ground plus four upper floored Galaxy Hotel.

The fire has been brought under control by fireman using three small hose lines, one high pressure first aid line.

Further details are awaited.