Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation’s former opposition leader Vitthal Nana Kate has submitted a memorandum to civic chief and administrator Rajesh Patil which requested to draw tenders for various works in Rahatani-Pimple Saudagar (Ward 28).
According to Kate, due to lack of provision the necessary development works and maintenance repair works at Rahatni Pimple Saudagar cannot be completed due to which citizens are facing inconvenience.
For following work, tenders are requested by Kate:
- Concreting of DP road in front of SNBP School at Rahatni from Shivar Chowk to Govind Garden in updated manner.
- Creation of Children’s Traffic Park to educate children about traffic rules.
- To carry out architectural works of the playground.
- Building boundary walls at municipal schools and crematorium.
- Installation of paving blocks in Bhise Park, Shivraj Nagar district and various colonies and on roads.
- Constructing and beautifying Shiva Srishti under the municipal school boundary wall.
- Paving gravel roads in various areas by MPM method and hot mix method, filling pits, trenches, crosscuts, laying thermoplastic strips, providing benches, installing name boards, beautifying squares by planting trees and doing other architectural works, etc.