Breaking: 5 hospitalized after consuming mouth freshener at Gurugram restaurant; owner faces charges

5 hospitalized after consuming mouth freshener at Gurugram restaurant; owner faces charges

5 hospitalized after consuming mouth freshener at Gurugram restaurant; owner faces charges

Share This News

Five people got sick after eating mouth freshener at a restaurant in Gurugram on Monday. It happened when a person, with his wife and friends, went to La Forestta Cafe in Gurugram’s Sector 90. After eating, they had mouth fresheners from the restaurant staff, which made them very sick right away.

They started throwing up and bleeding from their mouths. The family said the restaurant didn’t help them even though they were getting worse. They told the Gurugram Police, who took them to a nearby hospital. They’re still getting medical help there. The restaurant owner is in trouble, with a case filed against them.

Podar Prep
Joyville
Podar Prep