Pune Pulse brings to you some egg-ceptionally unique Easter recipes from Pune’s renowned hotels.
Chef Adwait Turekar from Culture 2.0. shares this different recipe on the eve of Easter. Do try it at home and give us your feedback.
Chicken in Fennel and Orange Sauce
- Two Chicken Breasts
- 50 gms baby carrots
- 50 gms beans
- 50 gms studs of broccoli
- 50 gms studs of cauliflower
- 75 ml orange juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp fennel
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Some fresh cream
Prep Time- 15 mins
Cooking time- 25 mins
- Marinate 2 chicken breasts in fennel and cumin powder along with some ginger garlic paste. Rest it for 15 mins.
- Blanch a few baby carrots, beans and studs of broccoli and cauliflower. Saute the same in butter, salt and pepper.
- Grill the marinated piece of chicken on the pan with a dollop of butter for about 12 mins on a low flame.
- Take about 75 ml of orange juice in a pan, reduce it much further whilst adding seasoning to it. Finish it off with fresh cream, whisk all together to form a thick sauce-like consistency.
- Plate your chicken and sautéed veggies & Top it up with a Tangy orange reduction.