Fatal Incident: Patient Bitten by Rat in Sassoon Hospital ICU, Succumbs to Health Deterioration

Fatal Incident: Patient Bitten by Rat in Sassoon Hospital ICU, Succumbs to Health Deterioration

Fatal Incident: Patient Bitten by Rat in Sassoon Hospital ICU, Succumbs to Health Deterioration

Share This News

Sagar Renuse, a 30-year-old resident of Bhor taluka in Pune, met with an accident and was admitted to Sassoon Hospital in Pune for treatment. Tragically, the patient, who had been receiving care in the ICU since March 16, passed away.

In a distressing turn of events, the patient was bitten by a rat on March 26 while undergoing treatment in the ICU. The bite marks were found on the head, ear, and other parts of the body. Shockingly, medical authorities confirmed that the injuries were indeed caused by a rat.

Following the rat bite, the patient’s health deteriorated rapidly, leading to the unfortunate demise. This incident has once again brought Sassoon Hospital into the spotlight for all the wrong reasons.

Podar Prep
Joyville
Podar Prep