Fire incident occurs in Wakad’s Palash society

Share This News

A small fire incident occurred today evening at Palash CHS in Wakad in a flat due to suspected short circuit.

“There was a small fire in Palash CHS Ltd on the 6th floor of F building. The reasons for the fire are still to be investigated but it could be due to suspected short circuit. The fire was put off by the fire department personnel collectively with the staff and residents of Palash. I personally thank the fire department for their prompt service and high efficiency. I thank all those who have helped out in this time of crisis, ” said Kiran Vadgama, Chairman Palash CHS Ltd.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *