We all look forward to the respite from scorching heat and eagerly wait for monsoon to arrive.
The hot crackling bhajiyas to ginger tea, monsoon is all about enjoying rains and making memories. But this season also makes us worried, as our hair care routine goes for a toss completely.
But fret not, some tips can definitely keep your hair shiny, strong and healthy.
- Eat freshly cooked meals. It is very important to give our body a well balanced diet. Eat right kind of food in proportion.
- Keep your hair and scalp clean. This humid atmosphere makes our hair sticky and scalp itchy. Hence it is very important to keep our hair and scalp clean. Do not forget to condition your hair.
- Trimming your hair will make you look trendy and classy and help you in stay away from those annoying split ends and dryness.
- Dry your hair completely as it might lead to viral allergies. Don’t forget to keep your hair and scalp dry. You can make use of a hair dryer but don’t make it a habit.
- Opt for hairstyles which are fuss free and helps in preventing tangles.
- Do not comb your wet hair immediately after you have washed them. Choosing right comb is very important. Make sure you use wide tooth comb which will ease tangled hair and also avoid breakage. Do not share your comb with anyone.
- Nourish your hair frequently with homemade remedies like warm oil massages and egg white masks etc.