Chief Minister Uddhav Balasaheb Thackeray on August 17, 2021 launched various initiatives by Maharashtra tourism development corporation, (MTDC) for providing tourists with an enhanced user experience that promotes Maharashtra as a preferred tourist destination.
This includes ;
- MTDC’s new user-friendly website
- MoU signing with MakeMyTrip and goIbibo for more accessibility to MTDC properties for tourists around the world.
- MoU with SkyHigh to bring in world-class Sky Diving experience to Maharashtra.
- Inauguration of the new boat club and beach shack at Ganpatipule.
- Modern amenities at the MTDC’s Sinhagad property. A beautiful place in the lap of nature often visited by trekkers & history buffs.
- MoU signing with MSIHMCT for skill development training for the MTDC staff.Maharashtra has a plethora of tourist attractions, and these initiatives will attract travelers from across the globe.
- [ad id=’9660′]
“This will not only boost the sector but also create employment opportunities for the locals,” asserted the Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray.
Deepak Harane, regional manager, MTDC Pune said, “This property at Sinhagad is one of the most popular locale. It houses a museum and an open amphi theatre. All Covid19 health protocols are maintained at all our sites.”