Residents of Mohamadwadi recently met Pramod Nana Bhangire, former corporator and president Shiv Sena (Shinde faction, Pune City) regarding various issues in the area.
Residents of Nyati Estate, Margosa Heights, Nyati Enclave, Nyati Windchimes, Nyati Chesterfield and many other societies attended the meeting and raised various issues pertaining to the society residents. Over 10 members of Nyati County Residents Forum met Bhangire and apprised him of various issues suffered by the residents.
- PMC Water & Sewage Pipelines Water Pipeline, Storm Water and Drainage lines to be completed
- Betterment of Roads from Palace Orchard to Kad Nagar, Kad Nagar to HV Desai Hospital & beyond, Nyati Estate to Nyati Windchimes, Nyati Estate Road connecting to Handewadi junction (Opp. DPS School and further)
- Thursday Market Opposite Nyati Estate is causing nuisance to the residents. Incidents of pick pocketing, traffic congestion needs to be looked after.
- A regular PCR van should be deputed near the Mohammadwadi Chowk
- There are pipelines already existing but water is supplied with low pressure. Immediate attention is required to increase the water supply pressure and also check the current status of pipelines for societies in both Nyati County, Margosa Heights, Mohammadwadi & Undri location.
- Overhead water tanks are a must in the area on the hill top for societies like Nyati Esteban, Evara, Ebony, Ethos, Serenity Enclave, Chesterfield, Erica, Windchimes, Eternity, Bhoomi Springtown, Godrej Horizon , Rawat Capstone, Exuberance and, Someshwar Cooperative Society, etc.
- There are no sewage lines from societies connecting to the mainstream outlet. Sewage tankers visit societies to collect the wet waste which is pumped out on a fortnightly basis and the cost is borne by the societies. If the pipe lines can be installed on a war footing basis before the rainy season starts it will help the societies in the long run by saving the cost of pumping out sewage and the electricity cost incurred on treating the sewage.
- Proposes to set up monthly meetings with former corporator Pramod Nana Bhangire alongwith the local residents by NCRF team.
Pramod Bhangire, former Corporator Mohamadwadi said that the residents had come to meet me with various issues and I have assured them to resolve and also hold monthly meetings with them to understand and resolve their civic issues.