Pune : Fire breaks out electronic appliances shop on Satara road, two injured

Share This News

In a tragic incident, fire broke out at a electronic appliances store on Satara road near D Mart in Pune at 2.22 AM.

The Central Fire Brigade rushed to the spot with 6 Fire tenders, 2 water tankers and one ambulance. The shops gutted in the Fire consisted of home appliances, kitchen appliances and mobile shoppee.

The shops contained gas cylinders, kitchen chimneys, gas geyser, water purifier, fridge, washing machine, TV, Mobile, battery, etc. The intensity of the blast caused to cylinder burst was so high that the columns, bricks, shutters, were strewn around the area on the road. A two wheeler also got completely damaged in the incident. Two people were injured in the incident, one is suspected to be the shopkeeper.