Today (7 th February 2024) at 9:27 am, the Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) Fire Brigade Department rushed its fire tenders from Navale Fire Station as soon as fire brigade received a report of a fire in a building called Om Palace at Dhayari. Phata.
As per further information shared by the Fire Brigade Department, an office premise on the first floor of the three-storied building called Om Palace had a fire incident. Hence, the fire personnel opened the door and entered inside. Due to the large amount of smoke, water had been used after making sure that no one was trapped inside and, in about ten minutes, the fire was brought under control and the danger was averted. Also, the fire did not spread anywhere else.
No casualties or injuries were reported. The office at the said place had to bear a huge loss as computers, printers, wooden furniture, electrical appliances etc were completely burnt. The fire is likely to have started due to an electrical short circuit.
Fire personnel Naresh Pangare, Tandel Nilesh Pokle, Ajit Shinde, Vikram Machchindra, Digvijay Nalavde participated in this operation to contain fire.