Fire breaks out in an apartment in Khandve Nagar in Lohegaon

Fire breaks out in an apartment in Khandve Nagar in Lohegaon

Fire breaks out in an apartment in Khandve Nagar in Lohegaon

Share This News

Fire broke out in an apartment in Khandve Nagar in Lohegaon, today afternoon. The apartment is located opposite Trimurti gym. There are no reports of injury to anyone in the incident. PMRDA and Pune Fire Brigade personnel promptly contained the fire and averted major mishap.

Podar Prep
Joyville
Podar Prep