On 20th November (Monday), fire broke out in Shri Krishna Hotel on Taboot Street in Camp Area of Pune. No casualties or injuries took place in the incident.
Speaking to Pune Pulse, Fire Officer, Cantonment Fire Station, said “The fire broke out in the kitchen of Shri Krishna Hotel in Camp at the side of the Chimney. We got information about the fire incident at 8:21 am on Monday (20th November). When we reached the Hotel, the fire was already lit in the entire kitchen. The fire was doused within 20 to 25 minutes using only water. The kitchen has been completely burnt. The prima facie cause of the fire is short circuit in the h.otel kitchen.”
As per further information shared by the fire officer, no casualties or injuries have taken place. 2 fire vehicles were used, one of PMC Fire Brigade & the other of Cantonment Fire Brigade.
Now the fire has been completely doused and no one was injured in the incident.
Cantonment Board Fire Superintendent Rohit Ranpise, Asif Shaikh, Driver Ajit Mhetre, Fireman Pramod Chavan, Nikhil Jagtap, Sachin Bhagat etc were involved in attending to the incident.