MSEDCL transformer catches fire near Kapilwoodrow society in Wanowrie 

Share This News
MSEDCL transformer catches fire near Kapilwoodrow society in Wanowrie 

The transformer supplying electricity to Wanowrie’s Azad Nagar area in Shreyas Apartment near Kapilwoodrow society caught fire due to a short circuit today afternoon.

Click here For Video

Speaking to Pune Pulse, Kalinda Punde, former corporator, Wanowrie informed that the fire incident took place due to short circuit. The fire brigade was informed and the fire was brought under control immediately by the Pune Fire Brigade department.

Now, the supply is kept off so that MSEDCL can expedite the work of replacing the transformer. The MSEDCL will restore the supply soon.” 

MSEDCL transformer catches fire near Kapilwoodrow society in Wanowrie 

The team from Central Fire Brigade Bhavani Peth and Hadapsar Fire Brigade attended the call and extinguished the fire. 

Podar Prep
Joyville
Podar Prep