Pune : In an unfortunate accident today, Six LPG gas cylinders exploded in a godown near Belhekar vasti in Manjari. The PMC Fire brigade personnel from Kale Borate Nagar, Hadapsar, B T Kawade road and one from Central Fire Brigade.
The incident took place at 5.23 PM today when the gas filling from bigger cylinder to small ones the gas cylinder caused explosion and led to fire accident.
The incident took place at Shivtej Gas Sales Service where the gas godown in a tin shed was being operated. The fire was contained within 20 minutes after the fire personnel reached the spot.
The fire was contained under the guidance of Pramod Sonawane, fire officer.