Pune : Fire breaks out at godown in Bibvewadi

Fire in godown
Share This News

In an unfortunate incident today, over 20 godowns located in Bibvewadi area in Pune caught fire. The fire tenders rushed to the spot to extinguish the fire.

Several fire incidents in the city have taken place in the last few months, bringing into limelight the importance of implementing fire safety measures as well as using fire extinguishing equipments to douse the fire.

The fire department informed that the 20 godowns storing various materials caught fire. Twenty two fire tenders from Pune Municipal Corporation and Pune metropolitan development authority were rushed to the spot to douse the fire. The incident took place near Aai Mata Mandir near Gangadham area in Bibvewadi.